- We run all of our registration online through ultrasignup.com
- The only registration which doesn't run through ultrasignup.com is registration paid at the pre-race meeting the night before the races.
- Ultrasignup.com does charge a small processing fee which does not go to us in any way.
- Registration is based on each distance & ALL distances have TWO price increases as of registration for 2017.
Prices & Increases:
- August 1st through Dec 31st: 100 miler ($160), 50 miler ($110), 50k ($65).
- Jan 1st through April 14th: 100 miler ($175), 50 miler ($125), 50k ($80).
- April 15th through the Pre-Race Meeting: 100 miler ($190), 50 miler ($140), 50k ($95)
Why the change to adding a 3rd price tier? Honestly to discourage people from registering SO DARN LATE. Most people don't understand we pretty much live on the salt for the last 7-10 days before the race. Plus the 2 days of the race. The communication is minimal & your money doesn't even get to us till the next payment processing date which is actually after the race. We've been purchasing medals & buckles & shirts & paying for portapotties & aid station food for a while when it gets to each increase.
Feel free to register the last 2 weeks if you really want to spend the extra money. We totally welcome all runners but you really could save a few bucks.
What is our refund policy?
- Ultrasignup.com does not issue refunds.
- All refunds are issued via Salt Flats Endurance Runs ONLY.
- You must email the RD at firstname.lastname@example.org to request any form of refund or transfer. (Don't call or send a Facebook message!)
- Monetary refunds are only issued if requested ON or BEFORE December 31st of the year prior to your run. Refunds requested in this time-frame will take 2-4 weeks to process. ONLY your registration fee will be refunded (not the processing fees from ultrasignup.com) & you will receive a check directly from Salt Flats Endurance Runs.
- If you discover you cannot run the run after December 31st (or you registered after then) you have 1 option.
- Request a transfer of your registration from 1 year to the next. Your 2017 registration will only be good for 2017 or 2018. You may not push off your run by more than 1 year.
- If you do not request a transfer by two weeks prior (unless there is an absolutely last minute emergency) then your 2017 registration is void & no refunds will be issued.
**Due to complications with the ultrasignup.com system we cannot offer bib transfers at this time.