- We run all our registration online via ultrasignup.com
- The ONLY registration we don't run through ultrasignup is registration done at the pre-race meetings. We would actually prefer you not register that late for multiple reasons.
- Ultrasignup charges a small processing fee. This goes to them, not us!
- Registration is based on each distance & ALL distances have TWO price increases as of 2016.
- Registration Open (June 1st ish) through December 31st: 100 miler $160, 50 miler $110, 50k $65.
- January 1st through April 14th: 100 miler $175, 50 miler $125, 50k $80.
- April 15th through the Pre-Race Meetings: 100 miler $190, 50 miler $140, 50k $95.
Why the change & added 3rd price tier? Honestly to discourage people from registering SO DARN LATE. Most people don't understand we pretty much live on the salt the last 7-10 days before the race. PLUS the 2 days of the race. The communication is minimal & your money doesn't even get to us until the next ultrasignup processing date with is actually 2 weeks AFTER the race. We've been purchasing medals &buckles & shirts & paying for portapotties & aid stations food for quite a while when it gets to each increase.
Feel free to register the last 2 weeks if you don't mind spending the extra money. We totally welcome all runners but you really could save a few bucks.
NO Refunds, ONLY Transfers:
What is our refund policy?
- Ultrasignup DOES NOT issue refunds.
- As of 2016 we DO NOT issue monetary refunds to anyone.
- We will ONLY transfer your registration UPON REASONABLE REQUEST. (Do not DNS & then contact us after the fact to transfer your registration to the following year!)
- Transfer requests MUST be received no later than April 14th! There are NO exceptions.
- The ONLY way feasible for us to run this business is that we will ONLY transfer your registration 1 year forward. So if you are registered to run in 2017 you may request a transfer to 2018 but no farther.
- We absolutely DO NOT offer bib transfers at this time.
- PLEASE in order to reduce transfers read ALL about our races BEFORE registering! Being unprepared IS NOT an acceptable trasnfer reason.